I'd like feedback on my Hub: Truth of womanhood

1. sarita garg profile image80
    sarita gargposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub? I have posted all original content and nothing has been copied from anywhere. I just want some help with the quality assessment and improvisation of the same.

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I think the way you've written and presented it, the article would be better as a blog post on your own blog. It's a very negative viewpoint - the title is the Truth of Womanhood but the real topic is sexual harassment and gang rape. I realise that people need to be able to read about it, however HubPages might not be the right place. The words and terms used maybe enough to prevent your hub being approved. Keep in mind that Hubs should be suitable for a child to read.

The poetry is beautiful but too high up the page. Many people don't like poetry and will think that your hub is all poetry and press the Back button,  missing the important points you are trying to make.

1. sarita garg profile image80
        sarita gargposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for taking out time and for the suggestion. I will keep this in mind