I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Use a Rowing Machine

1. Anthony Vournazos profile image58
    Anthony Vournazosposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Use a Rowing Machine (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Okay, I'll give it another go.

Unrelated photos. In real life they are related, I understand that, but in connection with your topic of rowing *machines*, they are not.

There's a typo in the first word "Indroduction".

The intro is a bit weak. Perhaps you need to address your reader with a bit more 'oomph'.

"Determined to get fit this year? Here's my guide to the correct and most effective ways to get the best out of the rowing machine. I will cover getting started, correct techniques, technical terms, common problems and suggested workouts. I am also happy to answer any questions you might have. Let's go rowing."

Or something like that. It could be a bit longer so you can introduce a photo to the top right of the text.

"How to use the Rowing Machine: For Beginniners" - typo.

Why is the rowing machine 'the dark horse' of the gym? You need to explain why or leave it out. Avoid using empty sentences that are meaningless. Every word in an article must earn its keep.

Can't comment on the technical stuff, I'm afraid. Your photos are better though. Could do with more down the page.

Your article stops abruptly. Do a short round up of what you've presented and end with an invitation to your readers to interact in the comments section below.

Keep at it!

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Elem … tellar-Hub