jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Adding a link to your blog

1. 0
    azurecobaltseaposted 8 months ago

I added a link to my blog and it got flagged as spammy. Is this not allowed? I removed it, so hopefully my hub can be published now.

2. firstcookbooklady profile image81
    firstcookbookladyposted 8 months ago

How did you create your page? How did you know how to create your page. What guidelines did you follow? Did you follow the create tool located in your template? Did you make sure that you followed the advice of the editor? It gives you a checkmark when you have added the things that they want you to have on your page. Did you skip ahead to the create a page without consulting the guidelines?

1. 0
      azurecobaltseaposted 8 months ago in reply to this

the post was fine. It was just the blog link that got it flagged, I took it out and it got approved.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 8 months ago

Basically you can link to a blog post if it is directly relevant to the topic of the hub, not just to promote or mention your blog.

1. 0
      azurecobaltseaposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Oh ok thanks. It was just a general link - not immediately relevant.

4. marylen34 profile image57
    marylen34posted 8 months ago

hi, I really get confused, new here, in my profile page, I added my blog link along with my other networking sites such as fb etc, I took the blog site down in my profile as I am not sure if it is allowed? let me know please.thank you