jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Thank you HP Team

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 8 months ago

I was just notified that one of my articles was copied.  When I clicked on the warning at the top of the article, I discovered that the team had  provided a prepared DMCA report that I could easily use.  Even had my name signed for me at the end.

This saves SO much work.  Thanks team.  I am loving your improvements.

1. jackclee lm profile image79
      jackclee lmposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the info and the shout out to HP staff. They are to be commended for doing so much with such limited staff. They don't get the acclamation most of the time but get the criticism for many things that may not even be their fault.

2. Venkatachari M profile image85
      Venkatachari Mposted 8 months ago in reply to this

That's a great information you provided,TT2. I appreciate your noble gesture of thanking to HP team. And I am happy that HP team is making it better even within their limitations. Thanks to HP team from my side also.

3. gerimcclym profile image85
      gerimcclymposted 8 months ago in reply to this

This is excellent news. Thank you for doing this, HP, and thank you for sharing this, TT2.

4. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Very glad Hubbers are finding this useful! smile

2. Rafiq23 profile image84
    Rafiq23posted 8 months ago

That's what we want from the HubPages. Nice move on the part of HubPages.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 8 months ago

Hubpages has some very intelligent tech people working for them, and the site always improves. Folks get all frustrated, but that's normal. It's a great website, just avoid the political forums, and write...and everything should work out.  At least that is my theory.

4. janshares profile image87
    jansharesposted 8 months ago

Thanks, TIMETRAVELER2 for bringing this to our attention. I have two articles I hadn't been able to successfully resolve. I just checked them and I see the updated process on one article which provides the culprit's email address for you! This definitely makes it easier to file. smile

5. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 8 months ago

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this feature too. I continue to be amazed at how admin makes this site better and more user-friendly on a regular basis.