Article on surveillance technology

1. spy_mas_ter profile image59
    spy_mas_terposted 7 years ago

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read my post! I would love to get some feedback/comments about my very first article on hub pages, especially from hubbers that are technology minded and/or into doing things themselves. The article is called D.I.Y Surveillance and the link is The goal of the article is to show the many uses for surveillance while being both entertaining and informative. I really wanted to zero in on the reader that may be unfamiliar with this area of technology, so I don't get to technical with the information presented. The videos should more than make-up for any info lacking in the text. Anyway, all comments are welcome so I would love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks again,

1. girly_girl09 profile image78
      girly_girl09posted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is a really informative article. I'm really interested in spy technology so I really enjoyed it! The only advice that I could give you is to write a brief summary about each video. What is it covering? What is the main point of the video? I very rarely watch videos online, I prefer to read content because it's so much faster. I do think that it's great that you have videos on there though as I know some people are the exact opposite of me.

Just a thought! Hope it was somewhat helpful.

1. spy_mas_ter profile image59
        spy_mas_terposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your thoughts are exactly what I want. There is a short caption on the video image itself (is it possible you didn't notice it?) that tells what the video is about although after reading your comment I did notice that it was missing on one or two of the full size vidz so thanks for bringing that to my attention. Also, thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you found the article informative. I do plan on adding an how-to video link very soon so check back when you get the chance and if it's up then let me know your thoughts on that also. Thanks for your time and your comment!