jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: ASUS ZENFONE LASER 2

1. 42
    Robin98posted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub ASUS ZENFONE LASER 2 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 11 months ago in reply to this

It cannot be seen following the link because it is a 404 code saying page does not exist.

1. 42
        Robin98posted 11 months ago in reply to this

They did not feature it :'(

1. psycheskinner profile image81
          psycheskinnerposted 11 months ago in reply to this

If you used the email they sent you, the link should still work for any hub you have not deleted.  A non-featured hub still exists.  A not-published one can be accessed by the link in the email they provide for you.

1. 42

Yes I can access it but cannot get any feedback because I am new to this hubs and I really want some advice

2. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I had a look at your other lens, which also features the same phone. There's nothing there about your personal experience of using it. If you are rewriting specs and reviews from other sites, then you are going to run into problems with HubPages. It's possible that your content is too similar to that of other websites.

Also, there are grammar and punctuation problems throughout the text.

1. 42

Thank you very much for your advice I will surely look into that and avoid grammatical mistakes

working