jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Will Your First Hubs Produce Revenue Once Approved For Adsense?

1. PageBeard profile image84
    PageBeardposted 8 months ago

Hello all, 

New guy here.  I know it takes time to be approved by Adsense, but I was curious if I were to write 20 or 30 Hubs and then was approved by Adsense will they then let those first Hubs generate revenue?  I have a list of about 30 to 40 ideas for articles.  I guess my fear is dumping my best ideas first only to have them generate nothing.  I am hoping Adsense would then apply itself to the older hubs before approval.  Thanks for the answers and forgive me if this is a Noob question.  I couldn't find the answer anywhere in the forums.

1. Chriswillman90 profile image90
      Chriswillman90posted 8 months ago in reply to this

Once you have Adsense then all approved hubs, prior to and after Adsense, are eligible to generate revenue. You won't generate anything until you're approved though but chances are you won't generate much traffic anyway initially unless you are a SEO/social media expert and even then it takes time.

Don't worry about putting your best ideas out there because good ideas (aka hubs) will help you get approved for Adsense sooner and once approved are more likely to generate good traffic long term.

Welcome to Hubpages and good luck with everything!

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Yep, you are exactly right. Once you are approved for AdSense, you can earn from your existing Hubs that you applied for approval with and also any new Hubs you write after that. smile

2. PageBeard profile image84
    PageBeardposted 8 months ago

Thanks for the quick response guys!

3. NurseFlood profile image83
    NurseFloodposted 8 months ago

You won't generate anything retroactively, but having good quality hubs will get you approved by adsense.  I have one hub that received 12,000 views prior to being approved!  While I was sad that I didn't generate any income on those initial views, that hub proves to still be a steady source of page views now that I have adsense.

Keep fighting the good fight and churning out quality content!