I'd like feedback on my Hub: 10 Ways of Looking at Your Old Photographs

1. m abdullah javed profile image80
    m abdullah javedposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 10 Ways of Looking at Your Old Photographs. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 8 months ago

Here are my suggestions:

1. Take out all of the ads.  None of them pertain to looking at old photographs. You do not need a camera, a book about writing life stories, or a memoir in order to look at old photographs.

2.  Break up your capsules into smaller paragraphs.  It is much easier to read when there is lots of white spaces. I usually have 1-3 sentences per paragraph for online writing.

3.  Add more old photographs.  Someone who likes looking at old photographs is going to come to the hub, and there won't be any old photographs there.  Your visual near relationships is nice, but a old picture of more than one person would probably fit the hub better.

4.  I recommend you review your hub for grammar and clarification issues.  Re-read your own hub, maybe out loud, and you will find there are parts that could be worded better.

5.  Make a stronger lead-in sentence.  Your first sentence isn't catchy, and it also has grammatical errors. "With the invention of Camera, photos have become a part of our culture. We do have a plenty, right from ancestors to our childhood, from marriage to celebrations and anniversaries….we have different shades and modes of images. "  "of Camera" should be "of the camera"  "A plenty" should be "plenty of photos". It is confusing what we have "a plenty" of. I'm also not sure what you mean by "shades and modes".

6. I see you have asked for help for a lot of hubs at one time.  I recommend that you work on polishing one at a time, getting it to be the best you can make it, and then move to the next one. It takes a long time to write a polished hub, and you don't want your attention to be divided.

1. m abdullah javed profile image80
      m abdullah javedposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot Millionaire tips, the tips are that worth in real sense. May God bless you for this kind gesture. Will have a check.