How to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on my hubpage?

1. mfsim profile image55
    mfsimposted 16 months ago

I was accepted by Google Adsense a few days ago for my hubpages website. And hubpages says they write the code for you and I don't have to place ad code on each article. Is that true?Thats what I've been told.
    But today I received an email from Google Adsense saying this:

"Welcome to AdSense

Your application has been successfully reviewed. Now you need to create your first ad unit and place the ad code on http://mfsim.hubpages.comto fully activate your account. Note that before your account is fully activated, only blank ads will appear on your pages. Once your account is fully activated, you’ll receive a confirmation email and begin to see live ads. Please don't click on your live ads, even to test them -- doing so isn't permitted by the AdSense program policies.

Sign in to Google AdSense to create your first ad unit and get fully approved. "

So I'm not sure what to do on this. And after this is figured out for my hubpages account, I want to ad Google Ads onto my website as well. Can I do that?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

2. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 16 months ago

You just activate your HP Ad Program and/or Adsense in "MY Account" and Earnings settings. HP does the rest.

1. mfsim profile image55
      mfsimposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for that.

working