Improve Content, Get Inbound Links

1. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 8 months ago

I thought this article gave a clear and helpful explanation of how to make our content stronger in order to increase inbound links. This is an area I've not given enough thought to which may lead to increased traffic. What is your experience with getting more inbound links to your hubs? … re=twitter

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 months ago

Inbound links are also called backlinks.  I'm sure you're already familiar with the conventional ways of creating your own inbound links - by creating posts on forums with a link in the signature, by writing guest posts, or by writing on sites like HubPages with a link in the article.

Other than that, there's really no way to influence how you get backlinks from other people, other than writing the best article you can - which is basically all that article is saying, IMO.

1. janshares profile image86
      jansharesposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Yes, familiar with it from discussions in our forums but haven't made it a priority to do it by visiting other forums and leaving my own links. This article refreshed my memory about the importance of it. I had never heard the connection between good content and backlinks clearly presented in this way. Maybe I'm dense. smile