jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

"Pending" Never Took So Long

1. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 16 months ago

I'm not a complainer, but I'm a bit concerned.  I posted an article yesterday (2/24) and it is still in pending status after more than 24 hours.  Is this an oversight, or is there something wrong with it.  Help, please!

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image79
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I would say yes there has to be something wrong if you have not been going into the hub, because that can delay it but otherwise my hubs seem to feature in just a couple hours at most anymore so I would contact HP.
      I don't recall getting notice of your publishing but I will come have a look.
      Hope someone can help you for I know you must be really anxious!

MsDoraposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thanks to you Jackie, and to anyone else who showed concern.  The hub is now featured.  Thanks to you HP!

2. MsDora profile image95
      MsDoraposted 15 months ago in reply to this

It has happened again.  Is this 24-hour pending something new?  Or is there something wrong that I am doing?  Or maybe something right that I am not doing?

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 15 months ago

I don't think it has anything to do with what you are doing or not doing.  It is probably a function of when an mturker is available to review your hub.

MsDoraposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, Millionaire Tips.  I will practice a little more patience.  My new article is now featured; just not accustomed to such a long wait.

working