jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Please help to review Ads Disabled on already published Hub

1. FOKESTEVE profile image80
    FOKESTEVEposted 18 months ago

I posted a hub and is been published. but i have come to discover that Ads have been disabled on i. Please, i have done everything possible to resolve it. Moreover, its a hub posted on the health section. So, please, kindly help me to review this and resolve this predicament. Here is the hub short URL:

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Are you referring to "Chronicles of the Bosoms"? I hope it will soon be removed. That is not an appropriate subject for Hubpages, however much you try to pass it off as a 'womens' health topic'.

"You grasp your melons to prevent them from bubbling up and down whenever you dart to and fro the stairs."

No. Just no.

1. profile image0
        calculus-geometryposted 18 months ago in reply to this
      2. FOKESTEVE profile image80
        FOKESTEVEposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. As you can see, am new in posting hubs, so, i didn't quite get it right on this one. Any way, if i may ask: would it be okay if i reedit it? would it still be taking down? All the same, thanks for the reply.

2. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 18 months ago

Look Steve, you probably intended this to be funny, so it would be better to classify it under humor.  That said, it's rather low-level boob humor best left on the junior high recess yard.  The only thing that makes it funny is your bizarre broken English, and unfortunately this site requires a better level of English.

1. FOKESTEVE profile image80
      FOKESTEVEposted 17 months ago in reply to this

I see. Thanks!

working