jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

The text capsule will not load, can't fill out text sections of hub...

1. MagicStarER profile image92
    MagicStarERposted 7 years ago

I have been trying for 2 days to fill out the text sections of several hubs I am trying to write, and the text capsules will not load, so I can't even fill out the text parts of the hubs. Why is it doing this?  And how can I publish articles if I can not even input the text into them???  Any answers, anyone?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I run into that now and again. I usually just transfer my info into Notepad then copy and paste no problem. No idea why this started happening ... only lately. Maybe the size? hmm use extra text capsules if you must. smile hope that helps.

MagicStarERposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I keep getting an error message: "Something went wrong.  Please hit refresh and try reloading this page".

I have IE 7.  It worked fine 2 days ago.  I have tried deleting and adding more text capsules...

I have performed maintenance on my computer, cleaned junk files and spyware, signed in and out of Hubpages, restarted my computer several times.  Nothing works...

I am ready to give up...

The text capsules just will not load! I can not input the text portions of my articles.  The photo, comments, and affiliate sections all work fine.  Just not the text! 

I can not publish my hubs.

3. WeddingConsultant profile image83
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

Don't give up Magic, trust me you'll love it here once you get settled.

Just follow the advice I gave on the other thread.

MagicStarERposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, and I did...  Nothing works.  I did send an email to team(at)hubpages.com

I am getting really frustrated.  After weeks of writer's block, I am cooking!  Now I can't even get them out there!  Grrrrr!!!!!