jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Niche Sites

1. Jean Bakula profile image95
    Jean Bakulaposted 9 months ago

The next site is supposed to be Fashion and Beauty. I don't usually write about that, but have a few hubs about handbags and facial moisturizers. Can we recommend our own, or have to wait until somebody finds them?

1. Dreamworker profile image93
      Dreamworkerposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I don't think the team takes recommendations.  They choose the hubs they think will work the best once they snip and edit them.

Jean Bakulaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Oh God, I'd hate to see what my hubs looked like after being "snipped and tucked." Or whatever. They usually ignore me anyway, even though every hub I have is featured.

2. Kylyssa profile image93
      Kylyssaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I wouldn't worry about it for a while.

The first two niche sites are chock full of bugs and they probably aren't foolish enough to launch more new niche sites until they've fixed most of those bugs. They'll want to get things straightened out with Pinterest first, too, because a lot of views come through Pinterest and HP really can't afford to lose them all at once.

Jean Bakulaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

That's comforting. I was checking my own Pinterest A/C last night, and a lot of the links to my HP stuff aren't working. It's always something.

2. paradigmsearch profile image92
    paradigmsearchposted 9 months ago

Niche site #3 I don't have any hubs for. Tough town around here.

3. Denis Lubojanski profile image66
    Denis Lubojanskiposted 9 months ago

How many niche sites you are running currently? Can you suggest me how to start one with an eBay niche site?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 months ago in reply to this

My sites are just hobbies now,but I do have two niche sites still running.

If you want to run an eBay niche site, I suggest you buy PhpBay software from PhpBay.com.  That will also give you lifetime access to their forums where you'll find lots of professional website owners who will help you learn how to run an eBay affiliate site.

working