jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 10 Martial Arts Movies of All Time

1. profile image60
    KlaraKristiposted 12 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top 10 Martial Arts Movies of All Time (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I think your problem may be that your text is very close to other articles on the same subject. I can see you've used your own words (sometimes) but it's all very generic and may have given a duplicate text red flag. Copy the first sentence from any of your reviews and paste them into Google - you'll see what I mean. It seems as though you have done a mashup of IMDB and Wikipedia.

"While the first film was set in one location and was mostly non stop action from start to finish, this one is twice as long as the Raid Redemption and twice as epic." Straight off IMDB, you haven't even tried to rewrite it.

There is no point making hubs like this because you are competing with sites that have far more authority. Try to come up with something original.

2. erorantes profile image35
    erorantesposted 12 months ago

I like your hub. It is great. You need to read the rules of hub pages. You need to click on the help word. Everything you need to know is there. I read your hub. I found a few dashes, commas , hyphens . It looks too busy and the program does not accept many symbols and abbreviations. Good luck with your hub. Do not forget to add a few pictures on your hub. You will need more than one. Your hub is original too.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 12 months ago in reply to this

No. It isn't.

3. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 12 months ago

The hub seems to comes mainly  from here:

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000099643/

Some of what I looked at was copy and paste. Some was a simple rewrite.

working