helo everybody !

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (28 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

Welcome to hub-pages ,   And don't mind the critics  , they are everywhere .    one must write first and then write better as they go .

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Here you go - sort this lot out.

"Wap SEO top tips on quick, wap google seo

Today seo forum seo wap wap would share a quick top up of the knowledge article on google seo wap wap help you on top of google quickly.

For wap site rank high on Google, the Keyword should appear in the article content. But if keyword placement rankings unreasonable, will be limited."

Still think his writing belongs on HubPages? This is one of the reasons why HP gets slapped by Google and other search engines.

To the OP, you would do much better by writing a blog or personal website in your own language.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image92
        Jesse Drzalposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I totally agree with everything you are saying, and then some. But I don't think Hubpages gets slapped for this stuff..it's not featured, so it is not seen by the big G and others.

2. TessSchlesinger profile image60
        TessSchlesingerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

You just made me laugh. Exactly! smile

2. Valyeah profile image61
      Valyeahposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Absolutely right, critics are unavoidable since we are in the world of internet, trollers are everywhere too, so it's better to just stick to your purpose of joining here in this hub site.

1. Will Apse profile image87
        Will Apseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

And what would your purpose be?

1. Valyeah profile image61

Like majority of the netizens who've joined here, My purpose is to express my thoughts and give comments to the people who needed it, I even intentionally search for this kind of website and glad I'm here, how about you?

The majority of people on these forums are members of HubPages because they are engaged in writing and maintaining 'hubs', i.e. they are writers.

If someone makes a comment regarding writing articles on hubpages, but don't actually create any themselves, imho, comes across as a phony. Do you know what the original topic of this thread is? Probably not, as the OP has been banned from HP.

I look forward to reading your first hub. When will you be publishing it?

1. Valyeah profile image61

Yes that's why I'm glad I found this website because I've seen a lot of good writers here, I my self wanted to be one of you guys and I even tried to make some articles before, way back when I was still in college (I'm a member of a journalism organization) but still I'm not that confident if I am already good enough when it comes to this, however being here gives me the opportunity to study how the real critics exchange their thoughts regarding with their posted articles.

About the original topic posted in this thread I honestly don't know yet, because I'm still a newbie and I'm still exploring this entire website, about creating my first article here, I'm still working on it smile like whenever I write a song (I'm also an aspiring singer-song writer) it takes time for me to finalize a piece of art. Writing an article is just easy if you just want to spread something from your thoughts or about the things you've noticed around you, sometimes you think that the article you once posted or spread, was already the best but other readers might find it as a piece of none sense drawing in a canvas. Making an EYE,MIND and HEART catching articles is very hard. smile

3. Denis Lubojanski profile image42
      Denis Lubojanskiposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Of course it is. Start with honest and continue to do it. Hub page is a place where nothing to do with illegal things. 
      Well, I must say one thing that, image using rule is too much difficult to apply. Sometimes I cannot post the relevant image due to the copyright law. sad

2. Sue Adams profile image96
    Sue Adamsposted 8 years ago

This is exactly the reason why HP needs a vetting system before such inferior content gets published here. See this thread for more...
    http://hubpages.com/community/forum/135 … ost2800884

Indeed. Here's me thinking that's what QAP is for. Doesn't appear to be working.

3. M G Del Baglivo profile image60
    M G Del Baglivoposted 8 years ago

I don't have many articles in my inventory on this site, but before submitting work anywhere, including during my former occupation, I am/was meticulous as to grammar, spelling and syntax. Shouldn't articles like the one under current discussion be rejected out of hand or have I been wasting this effort? That piece is a train wreck.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 years ago

Put that to music and it might be kinda catchy, with all that 'wap wap' stuff in there...

1. Will Apse profile image87
      Will Apseposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I think Google's translation bot was a bit bored. It saw one wap and threw in a whole lot more for fun.

This:

Thủ thuật SEO wap lên top nhanh,seo wap lên google

Hôm nay diễn đàn seo wap xin chia sẻ cách seo wap lên top nhanh bài viết về kiến thức seo wap lên google giúp wap các bạn lên top google nhanh chóng.

Comes out as...

Wap SEO top tips on quick, wap google seo

Today seo forum seo wap wap would share a quick top up of the knowledge article on google seo wap wap help you on top of google quickly.

There is good chance the writer actually wrote the original, then was daft enough to think Google translate works.

hxxp://trieuvanthanh.blogspot.com/

Your stock keeps rising, my friend.

1. Rodeon profile image58
          Rodeonposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Where? NASDAQ?

Something like that.

5. M G Del Baglivo profile image60

Perhaps situating himself for an upcoming music niche site?

6. M G Del Baglivo profile image60

The writer should have noticed how it appears and deleted it. It's as simple as that. I realize there is a language issue here, but at least review your final product.

7. M G Del Baglivo profile image60

My last comment refers to the wap, wap issue. The infertility article is beyond hope and no final review can save that dreck. This is embarrassing for HP. Can anything get on this site?

8. lobobrandon profile image88
    lobobrandonposted 8 years ago

Today seo forum seo wap wap (rofl)

That's the sound it makes when you throw a wrench in the Google bot (wap wap) wapa (wap) wap

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)