What happened to my hubs?

1. Morbat profile image82
    Morbatposted 7 months ago

Hello; I've been dormant on the site for a while, due to a prolonged loss of home Wi-Fi and computer issues... anyway, I noticed upon logging in that my hubs are "invisible?" I have several previously-published hubs (complete with visitor comments), but my profile claims that I have "0 hubs?"

I can't seem to feature them on my profile, either, as they don't appear in the drop-down menu...but they do appear under my account, and don't seem to have any violations or other issues.

What's happening? How can I fix this?

Thank you so much.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 7 months ago in reply to this

Your profile shows only 3 hubs, none of which are featured.  If they appear on your stats page, you can update them.  They will then go through the Quality Assessment Program, and if they pass, they will become featured again.  However, I would spend some time in the learning center to make sure you comply with the new guidelines, otherwise, your efforts will be wasted.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi Morbat,

You can read about the Featuring system here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Featured-Hubs

If you want all your Hubs to show up on your profile regardless, you can visit your Edit Profile Page, scroll to the bottom, and check "no" under "Show only Featured Hubs on my profile."