jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

ebay products

1. Christine Dickens profile image83
    Christine Dickensposted 12 months ago

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with placing ebay products on my hubs. When i click the ''preview link'' button it always says that the product can't be found and that I should only place listings of top rated sellers and ''buy it now'' stuff, even though I've been doing just that. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 12 months ago in reply to this

You can only use Buy It Now items.  I usually use the keyword search as doing it the other way does not work for me.

Christine Dickensposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Thank you Sallybea. I have tried just that. The title of my hub is: Make stress your friend. I have tried adding the word 'stress' in ebay keyword search, and the listings I inserted do not show up. I checked that they are ''top rated seller ''and ''buy it now produts''.

1. sallybea profile image98
          sallybeaposted 12 months ago in reply to this

It may be that your hub does not warrant an e-Bay ad..  Products you choose should always be related to the hub, not just 'stress' but perhaps a product which is taken to relieve stress, the benefits of which should be explained in the hub and the reasons why you like use the products.

Christine Dickensposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Yes, I have tried inserting stress relief toys, and it still does not work. Yesterday it did though, did the same thing, I was able to update some hubs, and I have no trouble with Amazon adds. Maybe it's a tech issue.

working