jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Add new capsule HERE

1. Lionrhod profile image93
    Lionrhodposted 7 months ago

If there's anything that makes me crazy about creating a hub, it's moving the darn capsules around.

Gotta create a new capsule, so I create it, scroll to the bottom, then hit the up button again and again and....how long do I need to do this? Awww! Now where'd it go?

I realize it's a programming thing, and programming  things are a challenge, but it would be awesome if each capsule had a entry for "create next capsule" and the a drop-down of the capsule type you wanted to make next.

1. ezhang profile image
      ezhangposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Actually, this feature already exists! If you move your mouse over the left side of the Hubtool, you'll notice a blue arrow that says "INSERT CAPSULE". You can use that to add a capsule at a specified location smile

2. Glenn Stok profile image97
      Glenn Stokposted 7 months ago in reply to this

You can indeed insert a new capsule anywhere you want. But you are using the option to add at the bottom. What you should do is hover your mouse where you want the new capsule and you'll see a floating icon on the left side that you can click on. Then it expands showing all the available capsules. Select the type of capsule you want, and it will be inserted right there between the last and next capsule.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 7 months ago in reply to this

If bring mouse pointer to far left, a blue thing shows up which will let you insert capsules directly wherever you want.

Also, at far right, can click "Organize Your Content". This will let you drag and drop capsules.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 months ago

I think the servers or something is gimpy today. I've notices some buggy activity, or weird doings in the software this day.

I absolutely love the Hubpages page building scheme. No, I've only messed about with a couple other sites, but this one is vastly superior. I think the HP layout is the single most valuable thing here. You can make a very attractive page here.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 7 months ago

Jeez, I came in third. I am such a slacker. lol

4. Lionrhod profile image93
    Lionrhodposted 7 months ago

Awesome- I'll look for this feature, though I haven't yet found it. As for drag...dragging requires a huge bunch of scrolling that makes my computer very whiney and never gets stuff in the right place.