where to go with self-help?

1. Lionrhod profile image94
    Lionrhodposted 7 months ago

Okay, let's start out that I'm a witch, a psychic, a hypnotist and religious mentor. I'm also a novelist and non-fiction writer. My main site focuses on me as a witch, psychic and writer.

So now I've got a few relationship hubs have gone quiet (traffic). Do I move them to my witchy site? Do I create a subdomain (expensive considering I have to re-up it every year.)  Or just a new folder/directory?
    Or do I bother to edit them and keep them "awake" at HP? Yes they are related to my witchy/hypnosis/psychic work, but where does one figure out what isn't going to tick off Google.

IMO being a witch, psychic, hypnotist, relationship mentor, priest, author is all part of the same thing. But can I expect Google to be smart here, or just mess with me?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 7 months ago in reply to this

One of the writers here produces work similar to yours and took it to a blog he writes on Blogger.  He does very well with it there.  It costs nothing and may work for you.

The problem is that I've heard Google is slowly shutting down Blogger and moving all of the work to Google Blogs, which also is free.  If you decide to do this, that would probably be the best place for work that hasn't done well.

However, I would check the competition before I move anything and also check to see if your work has been copied.

Good luck!