jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

AdSense still under review and asks to place code

1. Snurre profile image81
    Snurreposted 12 months ago

Hi Everyone,

I've applied for AdSense with HubPages a while ago. It still asks me to place their code into my hubs in order to get approved. What am I doing wrong?

P.S. The funny thing is that there's already some money sitting in AdSense.

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 12 months ago

You don't need to place code when using Adsense on Hubpages, just enter your account number in your profile.

Snurreposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, I did. But why is AdSense asking to place the code? It's been 5 weeks already.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
        Christy Kirwanposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I checked your account and everything is active and working as it should be.

Thank you, it's good to know. Then I wonder why Google says my account is still under review.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
            Christy Kirwanposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I recommend asking in the Google AdSense Help Forums for details or help with your AdSense account. All I can tell you is that it's properly associated with your HubPages account, that it's active, and that you've started earning here with it.

Thanks, will do!

Update: I went to my AdSense account and created a random ad unit called "Unit1". The "under review" message disappeared immediately. So, if anyone is having the same problem, creating an ad unit seems to be the fix.

working