I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my hub, please. What can I do to improve?
http://hubpages.com/health/Separation-A … n-Children
Here are the issues that I see with your hub:
1. You are mixing up your tenses. "As they grew up" should be "As they grow up." There are several instances of mixed tenses throughout the piece.
2. Your first sentence is awkward... maybe it would sound better as "Most children are clingy when young." Fewer words are always better. Go through your writing and delete unnecessary words.
3. Your poll question should be, "Have you ever faced anxiety?"
4. Punctuation problems. Make sure there is a space after a full stop/period.
5. Capitalisation - Low Self Esteem and Self Confidence, only the L should be capitalised.
6. Your second poll - Not a good question. Perhaps use "Is this article helpful?"
7. "Information provided are for based on the Author's knowledge and it is meant for general information purposes only...." Should read "This article is based on the author's experience and does not constitute medical, or professional advice on this subject."
General: copy the text into a word processing program and use spellcheck to find the missing spaces. You could also try an online grammar checker to tidy up the text. Example:
"To learn the complexity of his anxiety, we need to allow him to speak more without interrupting with advises. When the children notice that he got listened to, then they will open up slowly. It becomes comparatively easy for the parents once they learned about his fears to deal with his anxiety. A child needs time to get back his confidence and self-esteem, we need them rather than isolating them in a closed room."
That paragraph is all over the place. Read it out loud and you might pick up the problems.
You mentioned 'studies' in the second paragraph. What studies? Where, and carried out by whom? You must be specific when relying on studies to add weight to your article.
As far as the actual topic is concerned... the part where you say, "There are no prevention measures for separation anxiety..." Well you don't actually know that, do you? Perhaps if parents are aware that it could be an issue, they can take steps to socialise their child and get him/her used to being with other people from a young age. That's what we did with our three and never had a problem.
Hope that helps
by Arun Raj7 months ago
I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub http://hubpages.com/health/Separation-A … n Children. What can I do to improve?...
by Emily Sparks4 years ago
I have an 1 & a half year old Amercan Bulldog named Maggie. She is a very big and strong dog. As she got older, she became unruly (as most puppies). She didn't behave around other people or dogs...
by Bill Tollefson20 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I have done everything that I changed before. I took off all my web address on my pictures. Other than change of title and pictures nothing was added or change.SOI'd like some help with passing the Quality...
by Joween Flores19 months ago
Hello there, just wanted share these aweful experience with panic attack. I was going to school when I suddenly feel irritated, then anxious and suddenly my body became numb and I can't move. I started screaming because...
by tappingtherapy7 years ago
Hi Hubbers,I want to share a bit about my experiences with Social Anxiety Disorder and now, how I am taking a stand for people with "SAD" and really speaking up for them, being their voice, their support and...
by janesix2 years ago
I was wondering if some of you smart people would mind helping me research a problem I have. I am only asking for ideas, not medical advice, of course (disclaimer:) Maybe links to relevant articles, etc. I am...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.