jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

HP sign in not required anymore?

1. bulama2 profile image85
    bulama2posted 10 months ago

For about a week or two, I do not sign into my HP account. It does not allow me. My account is always open. Is this one of the new changes on HP? Need clarification pls.

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Try clearing your browser cache, history, etc. You'll find you will have to sign in as usual. I have to sign in manually once every 24 hours.

bulama2posted 10 months ago in reply to this

Raggededge, thank you. I will do that,

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 10 months ago

Last I noticed, HP still regularly pokes me with a stick.

Hi Paradigm, things may be ok soon at HP,. With all the changes happening I understand. I m just worried that my account is open to public.

1. theraggededge profile image94
        theraggededgeposted 10 months ago in reply to this

It isn't smile

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 10 months ago

Same as Paradigm - they regularly poke me.  Generally when I hit the "post" button on a long forum post and I end up losing it all. sad

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
      paradigmsearchposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Depending on browser, those can actually be recovered. Next time it happens and after signing in, right-click on browser back arrow. Doing so should bring up a list of previous pages where your masterpiece can still be found. big_smile

2. bulama2 profile image85

Hi Wilderness, yes this happens all the time. I have noticed that on Face Book. I am trying to post something and it disappears before it is completed. Too many people trying to post at once????could be the reason.

working