jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Performance Testing & Engineering

1. aleksandrarbitman profile image60
    aleksandrarbitmanposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Performance Testing & Engineering (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

I couldn't read the first paragraph - it was so huge and blocky. You need to break it up into smaller text capsules. Nothing puts a reader off more than a big block of text. Imagine trying to read it on a phone.

You seem to have included promotional links. Your hub won't be approved while they are there.

The keyword 'performance testing is over-used. Looks like keyword stuffing and that doesn't work anymore.

Punctuation and grammar:

"Let’s take a simple example, company’s site the enables people to register for different events where peak hour traffic is assumed to be anywhere from 2000 to 3000 simultaneous users where each step that a user takes (transactions response time) should not take more than 5 sec."

Doesn't make any sense to me.

Suggestions: break up the text. Read it out loud - you can pick up errors that way. Review your grammar. Reduce the Amazon capsules and lose the promotional links.

HTH

aleksandrarbitmanposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for constructive comments.

The links I have include are not promotional but rather informative on the actual tools and calculators.

Is there a way to differentiate promotional and informational? Hub gives ability to actually include links unless you are referring to links within the body of text.

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Well, take them out, get the hub featured and then add them back in one by one. You should be okay then.

I made suggested changes and still my hub is not published. Any other suggestions?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
              Marisa Wrightposted 13 months ago in reply to this

I think it's,because your English is still not good enough. Reading it, I guessed you were Russian or Ukrainian because you missed out "a" and "the" so many times.

Yes indeed that is my background, I didn't realize determination of hub candidacy was that scrupulous smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
                  Marisa Wrightposted 13 months ago in reply to this

HubPages has an English-speaking audience, and therefore it wants articles written in good English, as any English-speaking magazine or newspaper would.

working