jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Stats Page Problem

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 14 months ago

Recently a number of my hubs were placed on the AxleAddict site.  Since then, I have noticed that those titles sometimes disappear randomly from my stats page.  For example, I have 102 total hubs.  Right now, 20 appear on the AxleAddict site, but only 82 are showing on my Stats page.  This is important because it is via the stats page only that I can edit or update those hubs if needed.  Anybody else having this problem?  I did report it to the team yesterday, but it is worse now than it was.  Some sort of glitch I think.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image95
      Sherry Hewinsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Wow, congrats for having so many of your hubs chosen. But then, they are lucky to have them. As to your question, I can't answer. I have no hubs on AxelAddict.

2. Jayne Lancer profile image90
    Jayne Lancerposted 14 months ago

It sounds as though you might have the first box under "Filter" on your stats page set to "HubPages". This would exclude the hubs you have on AxleAddict.

TIMETRAVELER2posted 14 months ago in reply to this

No, that isn't the case.  Those hubs are supposed to appear on both filters.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 14 months ago

All Hubs can never appear on both filters because the Hubs are only located on one site.

The filters are for either your entire Hub pool, which will display all, or you filter the results to see just a vertical niche.

I understand this, but that is not the problem.

All hubs should appear on the general site, all the time, not just keep appearing and disappearing.  However, I think the key to the problem is clicking on "select site".  That way, all hubs appear at once.  Took me awhile to figure this out!

1. Glenn Stok profile image98
        Glenn Stokposted 14 months ago in reply to this

That's exactly what relache was trying to tell you. When you set the filter back to "select a site" you are effectively turning off the filter to specify a particular site. This is working exactly as it is intended to work.

Yep.  I finally figured that out.

Now if somebody can tell me how to get large, bold letters onto call out capsules, I would be a happy camper (pardon the pun).

I accidentally deleted one yesterday and see no way to control font size, bolding or style, so now I have one call out capsule that clearly does not match the others.

Robin has been trying to help me with this, but so far has been unable to do so. Any help here???

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
            paradigmsearchposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Put what you want large in the Capsule Subtitle.

Put what you want smaller in Text section.

Never knew that!  Problem is fixed.  Thanks for the advice.

2. SheilaMilne profile image89
            SheilaMilneposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Could you copy one of the existing call-outs with the font you need?  Then change the text to what you want.  Just a guess.

Nope...tried that.

Robin finally figured it out and fixed it for me.  It was so simple that I felt like an idiot.  All I had to do was type the words in the capsule subtitle section instead of the capsule itself!  Who knew??

working