I'd like feedback on my Hub: Differences between coloring pages for kids and adu

1. 61
    kristophposted 7 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Differences between coloring pages for kids and adults (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 7 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

The main problem is your lack of written English skills. Hubpages expects articles to be written in good English. That will prevent your hub passing QAP. You could get someone to go over it and correct your grammar.

The second problem is the premise of your hub - that adults don't do coloring. Adult coloring is HUGE at the moment. Take a look on Amazon to see the number of books available, then do a Google search for adult coloring. Remember that your hub is competing with all those sites for Google's attention, which means you are writing in a very overcrowded keyword sector.

Hope that helps.

Edit: you are also using copyright protected images from a clearly marked website. That's illegal.