I'd like feedback on my Hub: Reggae Wives And Girlfriends, Recipe Rock: Caribbe

1. juliannehenry profile image73
    juliannehenryposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Reggae Wives And Girlfriends, Recipe Rock:  Caribbean Brown Stew Chicken. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 6 months ago in reply to this

First of all, you need to remove all the product links, because none of them are relevant to the recipe.
      Secondly, your introduction needs tightening up. A number of grammatical mistakes/typos need correcting. You also need to take out sentences like: "So, it was worth stepping into my Reggae Wives, girlfriends (and hangers on) slippers and putting on my Slim Smith records" What on earth does that mean and what relevance does it have to the recipe?

2. InspiringWriter profile image92
      InspiringWriterposted 6 months ago in reply to this

1) Your title is long and confusing, it should be no longer than 10 words maximum, which should all point directly to the content so that readers know what to expect.
      2) Delete the 'Reggae Wives girlfriends slippers' note. It makes no sense at all to your readers, we have no idea what this reference means or why you've included it.
      3) Finally, break up the long recipe text by using a Hub Recipe format and including pictures or videos of each step or several steps in the recipe.
      Best wishes,