jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense Ads VS Hubpages ads

1. newasbestoslaw profile image56
    newasbestoslawposted 6 months ago

hi all...
    i am new on hubpages but working on youtube adsense since 2010.
    i created 6 hubs, i configure my existing youtube adsense account to hubpages.
    I have questions in my mind please guide me.

1) i want to know that if i earned from adsense ads the earning will withdraw through paypal account that is linked with hubpages or directly from adsense??

2) what is difference between Hubpages ads program and adsense? i am currently seeing adsense ads on my hubpages but i don't know where is hubpages ads??

3) Is Adsense, Ebay, Amazon are called Hubpages Ads Program or these are different and where these are??

4) tell me which earning will deposit in paypal? Adsense, Ebay, Amazon, Hubpages Ads Program?? and what is the process of withdrawal..

5) which link of my hubpages has to be advertise on social medias for making followers and increase revenue?
    thanks in advance.. smile

2. Jesse Drzal profile image82
    Jesse Drzalposted 6 months ago

I'm sure some other members will chime in and help, but many of your queries can be answered here.

3. newasbestoslaw profile image56

Thanks Jesse,
    But i want exact answer, if anybody help me please.
    Thanks in advance

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 months ago

To advertise on HubPages, you should enrol in the HP Earnings Program.  That will give you access to Amazon and eBay capsules which you can place in your Hubs.  The earnings from these will be paid via Paypal.

Then you have a choice.

You can use just your Adsense account, if that is what you wish.  If you do that, your Adsense earnings will be paid into your Adsense account as usual. 

OR you can turn on the HubPages Ad Program.   If you do that, then you will see a mix of Adsense and HubPages ads on your Hubs, and they will be paid via Paypal. 

Your biggest obstacle will be to get Hubs accepted:  HubPages demands a high standard of fluency in English.

5. newasbestoslaw profile image56

but i am not able to see where is hubpages ads? just adsense ads showing

1. Jesse Drzal profile image82
      Jesse Drzalposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Before worrying about Adsence and HP Ad Program, you need to go through what HP calls "boot camp''. You must publish at least 5 hubs that are featured. Then you may think about making money here. You need content that is proper first. Hope this helps!