jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Niche Sites and HubPro Premium?

1. EricDockett profile image96
    EricDockettposted 14 months ago

If your Hub has been moved to a niche site does that mean it is considered decent enough quality and not needing HubPro editing, even if you opt in to Premium?

Or is everything still fair game?

1. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 14 months ago in reply to this

For me it is getting confusing. To my knowledge there is the basic for spelling at Hub and at Comments. Then the HubPro editing mentioned. That seems to be with a vetting process before transfer as a best guess. Next, is my understanding is another editing form with snipping ads before transfer. Still don't understand if that is where capsules are turned into text links or not. I seem to remember some say during that process there were titles edited too.

1. Sherry Hewins profile image97
        Sherry Hewinsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

When mine got snipped, they were marked as being edited by HubPro, but the only change was that the Amazon ads were removed.

I had one that got a complete face lift by HubPro Premium. New headings, new photos, new title. The text of the hub was only slightly reworded in a few places. That hub has not been moved, but there is no appropriate niche for it so far.

I have only had one hub moved to a Niche site, and it was moved just as it was.

1. tsmog profile image84
          tsmogposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thank you Sherry smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 14 months ago

Fair game? Probably yes. Fair probability? Probably no.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 months ago

All four of my niche articles have been pro edited --  Two of them, apparently, at the time they were selected-- but those two only had Amazon ads snipped.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 14 months ago

I had two Hubs Pro edited, one Basic edited, and the rest were not touched at all before transfer.

I believe that if they're already moved to the niche site, they won't be edited any further.

EricDockettposted 14 months ago in reply to this

That's my assumption as well. At least for the foreseeable future.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

That was not my assumption.  Since they only snipped Amazon capsules and spammy links before the transfer, I would think that they reserve the right to really freshen up the hub with HubPro later.

Of course. But with the volume of content that needs to be moved over the next few months it seems like staff would be  focused on brushing up Hubs that will be moved, rather than working on Hubs already moved.

5. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 14 months ago

Hub's already moved to niche domains could be Snipped, Premium or Basic edited.  Even Hubs that were previously HubPro edited could be edited again.  Right now we are focusing on editing Hubs before they are moved, either through Snip Editing or Basic Editing.  It will be an ongoing process of selecting Hubs for the niche domains and editing Hubs prior to their move and after their move.  We know that Hubs need to be refreshed and updated.  We would love Hubbers to update and edit their Hubs that have moved to the niche domains.

Thanks for clarification, Robin!

working