jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to cleanse your cholesterol and Liver

1. catydid52 profile image80
    catydid52posted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to cleanse your cholesterol and Liver. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. lovetherain profile image72
      lovetherainposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Too short. Also, only the word liver is capitalized in the title, that looks weird.

2. erorantes profile image31
      erorantesposted 6 months ago in reply to this

I read Dr.axe food and medicine on Google. How to clean your liver. Your recepy  to clean sound good for someone who is completely healthy. The part of melatonin to sleep does not go with the cleansing to remove cholesterol. The melatonin can have a unique hub. Does the bottle said; it is ok to drink four pill.? The way you have it; it looks too toxic and danger. If you remove,your melatonin advice sentences. It looks better. You need to add some pictures . You can ask a Doctor to make sure is ok to advice the salts good luck with your hub. You need to work on your organization. I am looking forward reading your finishing hub.

2. hubber8893 profile image80
    hubber8893posted 6 months ago

Your article is too brief, you should also add reasons, preventions for cholestrol, lever related medical issues. Content organization and selection seems to be very appropriate in your hub.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 months ago

Are you a medical practitioner? Is this done with a doctor's recommendation? You need to be careful in giving this type of advice. For instance, Epsom salts can be damaging to the kidneys for some people.

1. hubber8893 profile image80
      hubber8893posted 6 months ago in reply to this

No, I am not a medical practitioner. I have put my opinion in a general manner.