jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon earnings are 0 since April 5th.

1. MVKilgore profile image84
    MVKilgoreposted 6 months ago

I have seen earnings from Amazon at least every 3-4 days.  Since April 5th there has been nothing.  I have never seen this bad a lag in posted earnings.  Can anyone tell me what is going on?

1. Solaras profile image93
      Solarasposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Are we on the same planet?  My Amazon earnings are up to date including Friday, April 14th.  I must be getting your sales and those of MAM, as these are the best Amazon earnings I have ever enjoyed.

2. makingamark profile image77
    makingamarkposted 6 months ago

I've had Amazon earnings since the 5th April but pitiful would be a good word to describe them.

At Squidoo - towards the end (when the pips were beginning to squeak so to speak!) - I think they rewrote the rules on sharing the cash:
    * from 50:50 share of everything earned
    * to a 50:50 share AFTER they had deducted their overheads which of course is a radically different definition!
    The big fall in income as a result was one of the reasons why so many of the people with decent content left the site. They knew they could earn elsewhere and resented the fact Squidoo was living off their income.

I merely describe the sort of tactic adopted by a site coming to the end of its life..........

3. Robilo2 profile image81
    Robilo2posted 6 months ago

I periodically see Amazon lag in sales reports.  I am a former Squidoo to HP Import as well.  I also saw the lag in Squidoo.

Not sure if this helps any.  Ebay's reporting has always been current and consistent.