jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Hub on PetHelpful has disappeared?

1. Alison Graham profile image93
    Alison Grahamposted 9 months ago

A hub which was moved to Pethelpful has disappeared from the 'my account' page list of hubs, it does not appear on the complete list or on the subset list for PetHelpful. However, when I go to my profile, it appears in the carousel of featured hubs and also when I go to pethelpful it also appears okay on the site.

The hub in question is https://pethelpful.com/cats/Cat-Fountain

There may be a bug or a glitch but I presume I am not being credited with the views for this hub? I think this has happened in the past 24 hours. I don't know if this has happened to other hubbers as well?

After writing this forum post, I immediately went back and checked again and this hub was showing on the pethelpful subset on my list of hubs. It definitely was not showing before! (so I have been able to edit this post with the new information).

Thank you
    Alison

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Hi Alison,

I just took a look at your account and it looks like the Hub is showing up on your My Account page just fine from this end. Have you tried using ctrl+f to search for its title? That helps me when I'm having trouble spotting a Hub I know should be there.

Alison Grahamposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Hi Christy, I know it sounds weird, but it definitely wasn't there. I use Firefox as my browser and used the 'find' function to find the word 'cat' on the page and it wasn't there. Also, I only have three hubs on Pethelpful, when I called them up using the select site option only the other two hubs showed.
        In addition, something that I didn't mention in my previous post is that when I used the 'select site' option for hubpages, only 41 hubs showed up instead of the 151 that are now showing?
        This would explain why my other 'cat' hubs weren't found using the 'find' function but not why they reappeared again so shortly afterwards.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Sounds like everything looks back to normal for you now?

Alison Grahamposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Yes, thank you.

working