jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Hub Scores on the Niche Sites

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 13 months ago

It looks as if we are being given a different hub score on each of the Niche sites.  I did not see that coming.

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 13 months ago in reply to this

It's just because it's calculated on the average score of your hubs moved to the niche sites...and they are usually those with higher score, so your score isn't dragged down by your lower ranking ones. That is in my case anyway.

sallybeaposted 13 months ago in reply to this

That appears to be the case for me too.

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 13 months ago

So I see. I just had one hub moved and it's score went up from 84 to 89.

Sorry Jodah, I should have said the total hub score average rather than the individual hubs.

1. Jodah profile image86
        Jodahposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Oh ok, I'll have to check that out.

3. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 13 months ago

Oh, really, Sally. I had one moved too. Hmm, that is interesting. Do you have to log into the new site to see the score or just click on the hub from HubPages? I will check it out too. Thank you for pointing that out.

There is a filter sites on the top row of our stats page.  Select the one you require and it should take you there.

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
        Faith Reaperposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thank you, Sally.

Yes, being we may just have one or a couple of hubs on the niche sites, it would make sense that our scores would be higher being the few hubs on the niche sites have higher hub scores individually.

4. Zaenal Aby profile image62
    Zaenal Abyposted 13 months ago

Amazing

5. EZ Swim Fitness profile image87
    EZ Swim Fitnessposted 13 months ago

What happens to the regular HubPages score when a hub is moved to the niche site? Many of my sites are now under the threshold of 85 and this concerns me deeply.

Will moving one hub to a niche site harm the remainder of my hubs?

If so, where is this going? If my Hubber score (the aggregate site score) is under 85 I loose all exposure for the remaining hubs and that is a allot of work. Should I start migrating hubs to my own site now?

I am really concerned about this transition. Perhaps this was detailed earlier and I apologize - if someone could please guide me I would greatly appreciate it.

working