jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

statistical Problems Again?

1. SunSeven profile image64
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Hi Paul,

My statistics is not updated in more than 5 hours!  For example my article http://hubpages.com/hub/Unseen_Aishwary … And_Videos shows only 5 visitors here. But my adsense account shows 10 times more than that!! Please Check sad

Thanks

SunSeven

2. ramesh profile image62
    rameshposted 9 years ago

ya you 're right for the last 3 hrs my hub stats are showing the same page views for every hub.. seems to be a problem in the system ...

3. SunSeven profile image64

Yes Ramesh. But this problem was there before. I hope Paul will fix it soon.

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

We'll take a look and see if there is a problem.  Thanks for posting about it.

5. SunSeven profile image64

Thanks Paul. There definitely is a problem!

6. ramesh profile image62
    rameshposted 9 years ago

paul the problem is with page views only.. traffic sources are showing correct stats ..as an example for one of my hub its showing 200 page views but traffic sources showing nearly 650 views...how can this be possible??...
    i think page views are always more than the unique traffic source visitors you 've got...plz fix the problem soon paul..thanx..

7. SunSeven profile image64

Hi Paul. For me the page views and total views are having the problem!  However I get the stats from adsense. But then again that won't be exact either since hub pages are sharing the page impressions with the hubbers! Please fix it soon.

working