jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Improve Your Customer Service

1. James Lawther profile image61
    James Lawtherposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Improve Your Customer Service (must be signed in to view).

I'd be really grateful for any specific feedback,

Thanks very much for your help

1. lions44 profile image93
      lions44posted 6 months ago in reply to this

Hi James,
      A couple of observations (I don't know if it aligns w/what QA standards are but here goes):
      1. The first section layout seems a bit fractured regarding the paragraph structure.  Tighten that up and I think it will be fine.  The style itself (wording, etc.) is effective.
      2.  The different parts/sections of the hub are not clearly defined.  I think the first part is "The Set Up."  Then there's "Understanding?"    Maybe underline the title of a new section, either before or after the photo.  And use a Roman numeral for each section.

The substance of the hub is fine.  Good information. But the structure just needs some buttoning up.   Good job overall.   Welcome to HP and good luck.

2. SheilaMilne profile image90
      SheilaMilneposted 6 months ago in reply to this

I suspect the main problem is that the whole article, interesting though it is, is intended to promote your company.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image94
        FatFreddysCatposted 6 months ago in reply to this

2. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 6 months ago

Proofreading your post is advisable.  I didn't get very far before seeing issues like inconsistent punctuation at the end of headings for numbered points, incomplete sentences, and other issues.  The HP Learning Center could be helpful to you.  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents