jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

My hub has been in basic HubPro edit since March 18

1. ecogranny profile image85
    ecogrannyposted 12 months ago

Hello. I hope I found the right spot to post this. My hub, How to cook dried beans from scratch and ways to use them, has been in Basic HubPro edit mode since March 18. Everything I can find about HubPro says the basic edit process takes 2-3 days. How can I learn what's happening with my hub?

1. Robin profile image
      Robinposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I will let your editor know.  We have been really busy selecting Hubs for sites, but I will make sure that it gets done quickly.  Thanks!

1. ecogranny profile image85
        ecogrannyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Robin. I appreciate your looking into it. I look forward to seeing how they change it.

2. Will Apse profile image91
      Will Apseposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I have had one page in HubPro since 11/3/15. The editor set herself a difficult task (reading a book called the  3.8-Billion-Year History of Plants) in an effort to do the best that she could. I think it has around 3.8-billion pages so she might be a while yet.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 12 months ago

Boy that picture must have really been pixelated. big_smile

1. kenneth avery profile image80
      kenneth averyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

paradigmsearch . . .Okay. I am "biting." How does one get "hooked-up" or signed up with this HubPro deal? My curiosity has taken enough.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
        paradigmsearchposted 12 months ago in reply to this

HubPages staff does the choosing. Basically, you got to beg for it. And when I do, I always throw in a little groveling. big_smile

For Premium, be sure "yes" is checked at bottom of page at https://hubpages.com/my/profile/securit … 20Settings and save changes if needed.

For Basic and Snipping you are already signed up.

-----

Edit. I see you have 1,121 hubs. Your 12 pages of stats might have scared them off for the time being. No green spots next to your titles on any of your stats pages?

Hey!???!!! I am scared. No kidding. No green spots? What is that? I am too old to start over on HP! Please explain.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
            paradigmsearchposted 12 months ago in reply to this

At the bottom of your stats page is an icon key. The green spot one indicates your hub has been visited by HubPro. Clicking the green spot one in the icon key will bring up an explanation and is supposed to  lead you to the HubPro FAQ (which it doesn't). So I found it using F3. It is at http://hubpages.com/faq/#HubPro-details

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Right now, the HubPro team are focusing all their efforts on editing Hubs which have been chosen for the new niche sites.

If you haven't written any Hubs on the topics covered by those niches, then there's no way to get your Hubs into the program.

Marisa . . .how do I know what topics to write about?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
            Marisa Wrightposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Look at the list of niche sites that are due to be created.

2. ecogranny profile image85
      ecogrannyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

What picture is that, @paradigmsearch?

working