jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. jobsmart profile image73
    jobsmartposted 6 months ago

Hy guys....I have already published 4 hubs but still I have only earned 0.02$...please give me suggestions on how to increase my earnings...I heard other hubers can earn over 100$ a day...

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Why 'urgent'? It would help if you used a relevant title for your thread.

You need a lot more hubs to earn any decent money here. At least 50, and preferably over 100.

Get writing!

Good luck.

Edit: Just had a look at your GW hub and it looks like you have copy and pasted some content. That'll get your hub unfeatured, and, if you carry on doing it, you'll probably lose your account.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … y-of-a-Hub

2. SmartAndFun profile image91
      SmartAndFunposted 6 months ago in reply to this

I agree there is probably no one making $100 per day these days. To earn more than a few cents per day, you need lots and lots of people viewing your hubs, whether that means many hubs which each get a small number of views per day, or a smaller number of very, very popular ones. The very, very popular ones are rare, so my advice is to write lots of hubs with practical advice for unique situations, or unique advice for everyday situations.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 months ago

Also, the days of Hubbers earning $100 a day or more are pretty much long gone. Google took care of that with their near constant algorithm changes.

If you're just here to make a buck, you are in the wrong place, dude. Not tryin' to piss in your corn flakes, just tellin' it like it is.

3. Jesse Drzal profile image83
    Jesse Drzalposted 6 months ago

Interesting side note..It appears Adsense accounts are being awarded with very little material. Unless they already had it.