jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Rehlat – An Honest Review from a Traveler

1. Monalisha Mallick profile image60
    Monalisha Mallickposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Rehlat – An Honest Review from a Traveler[/url] (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 6 months ago in reply to this

We need the link smile Just copy the whole message in, including the link. Ignore what it says on the left side of the page.

1. Monalisha Mallick profile image60
        Monalisha Mallickposted 6 months ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/travel/Rehlat-An-Ho … -Traveler. Thank you so much for help. Waiting for your valuable comments.

2. Monalisha Mallick profile image60
        Monalisha Mallickposted 6 months ago in reply to this

Rehlat – An Honest Review from a Traveler

The company I work for have their headquarters in Kuwait, so it’s very often (at least 4 times every year) that I visit this Middle East city. Every time the tickets are booked by the administration department, but due to certain issues last time when I visited in January I had to book tickets. I searched in Google and got a list of travel agencies who boasted of offering the cheapest airfare but then I came across not so exciting but a good offer on Rehlat and the flight was the perfect fit into my schedule. So I had my tickets booked, and oh baby, they really offer flight tickets at dirt cheap prices.

I know I might be sounding over-the-top but I really got a good deal and want to spread the word to fellow travelers.

Asides from offering cheap flight ticketing options, you can even get your hotel reservations done. I didn’t use this service, so wouldn’t be able to say anything on same but hopefully, it will be as cool as the flight booking.

My two cents for travelers: If you do plan on searching for flights and hotels always compare few sites like FareCompare, Skyscanner, eDreams, etc. to get the best deal and not spend more on a flight ticket which is available at a much lesser cost on another website.

Nice Customer Service

I booked my trip on their site and got tickets directly in mail and an SMS alert too. However, on inquiry got to know that, they have customer dedicated toll-free numbers for Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt and offer service in both English and Arabic.

The best thing is they accept payment through KNET, Mastercard, Visa, CashU, Kiosk Payments, SADAD, NAPS, and last but not the least Cash on Delivery.

They have a call to book service also if you don’t have an internet connection. You can call to book your flight tickets and do hotel reservations too. However, their Indian number is still not active. Listing their country-specific toll-free numbers for your reference:

Kuwait: +965 22670066

Egypt: +21600144

UAE: 80002000196

Saudi Arabia: STC: 8008446645, Non-STC: 800850028

My View:

I personally love Rehlat for the offers and deals and the COD option. It’s a good site. I am very happy with the offer I got and I am definitely booking my next flights from them.

I highly recommend the website for all the travelers who are looking for cheap flight options. Try it out guys and let me know if it worked for you.

Keep saving guys. Cheers!