Google Adsense Approved After 5 weeks on Hupages

1. charlesnuamah profile image86
    charlesnuamahposted 6 months ago

So google accepted my application into the adsense program 2 days ago. Honestly, I didn't think I would be accepted considering the fact that I have been here for only five weeks and only published 10 hubs. I read posts from hubbers who have been here for more than a year and still hadn't got their adsense approved, which made me a little apprehensive about applying. I decided to apply anyway and luckily I got accepted. I think what really helped me in getting accepted into the adsense program was the fact that I always tried to bring out original content. If I had an idea, I first tried to google and find out if there were similar articles about my idea on the net. If I found out that my idea had already been comprehensively covered, I totally neglected it and tried looking for another idea. Also, I realised my first few hubs weren't getting any traffic, so I did a little research to find out why. This is where I got to find out the importance of writing about what people are actually looking for. For my first few hubs, I was basically writing about what I loved without any regards to what people were actually looking which reflected in the number of views. Also, I don't think your number of followers has any correlation with adsense approval since I have zero followers. I am writing this not to blow my own trumpet but rather hope this will serve as a guide to help new hubbers also get adsense approval quickly. I know I still have a long way to go. For now, I would have to concentrate on my studies for a while and would devote my full time to writing more hubs during my semester break.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 months ago

And your profile score is already 5 points higher than mine. I always knew I was a slacker.

Keep doing what you are doing and welcome to HubPages. smile

3. charlesnuamah profile image86
    charlesnuamahposted 6 months ago

@paradigmsearch. Hahaha. I think my profile score is high because I only have few hubs. Anyway thanks for the welcome message.