jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

How well are niche sites going for you guys?

1. hclpd profile image89
    hclpdposted 9 months ago

Without going into much detail, I'd say that last few days have been really really good smile
    What about you?

1. Adam Harkus profile image61
      Adam Harkusposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I'm waiting, with baited breath, to see what happens when spinditty goes live.

1. Jesse Drzal profile image84
        Jesse Drzalposted 9 months ago in reply to this

It is ''live''

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
      paradigmsearchposted 9 months ago in reply to this

For all three sites, not bad. Not bad at all.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 9 months ago

I haven't had enough of my stuff moved yet to see if it is making a difference. Up until this past week none of the "niches" were really applicable to me; I only had one or two pieces that qualified for any of them.

I had one pet related Hub that went to Pethelpful and that seems to have given it a small kick in the butt traffic-wise... but a beer related Hub that moved to Delishably is just sort of languishing (which is not a big deal since it was not getting much action anyway....).

Now that they are finally launching movie and music related niche sites - which the subjects I write most about - I'm hoping that more of my stuff gets moved/noticed.

1. hclpd profile image89
      hclpdposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Good luck smile

1. FatFreddysCat profile image94
        FatFreddysCatposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Thanx. Fingers crossed. big_smile

3. Anna Marie Bowman profile image91
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 9 months ago

A few of mine have moved to niche sites, and seem to be doing better. A few others have been selected for HubPro, but not sure which niche site they would fit into.  I guess I will have to wait and see.

4. Solaras profile image89
    Solarasposted 9 months ago

Thanks to PetHelpful, views have nearly tripled.

5. Chriswillman90 profile image93
    Chriswillman90posted 9 months ago

The wait to be selected continues. I'm not sure which niche sites are rolling out next.

6. makingamark profile image77
    makingamarkposted 9 months ago

I remember when the Squidoo sites came across to HubPages we all had great traffic for a while - and then it fell off quite fast.

Google likes "new stuff" on "new domain URLs" for a while - but maintaining that traffic over time is the true test.

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
      paradigmsearchposted 9 months ago in reply to this

We need to chat.

7. agilitymach profile image99
    agilitymachposted 9 months ago

Extremely well!!!

1. agilitymach profile image99
      agilitymachposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Wow.  As I wrote this, my Google Analytics "real time" views went from 13 to 50 and rising fast.  Someone with a lot of "friends" shared one of my articles on Facebook that they found on PetHelpful.  Up to 56 now...63 now...  Yes, I'm quite happy with how it's going. big_smile

1. Jean Bakula profile image95
        Jean Bakulaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

A big group of my Astrology hubs and Tarot hubs were moved to Exemplore today. I can't think of a worse word, and am unsure if that is even a word. It really doesn't give a clue as to what the writing is about. I'm afraid I'll get less traffic on my best hubs. And they did take the best ones.

working