jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Anyone witnessing a sudden surge in the traffic?

1. hclpd profile image89
    hclpdposted 9 months ago

The CPM rates are up, and so is traffic, by quite a margin.Have you guys been experiencing the same?

1. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 9 months ago in reply to this

How I wish!

2. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I wish mine was too.

3. Adam Harkus profile image61
      Adam Harkusposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Do you have anything on the Niche sites?

1. hclpd profile image89
        hclpdposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I have had 11 pieces moved over to the niche sites. I think that's why I am witnessing a sudden increase in traffic out of nowhere!

4. Chriswillman90 profile image93
      Chriswillman90posted 9 months ago in reply to this

Congrats on your traffic surge. CPM's have gone up overall as did traffic for me but it's slowed back down the past few days.

5. Melissa A Smith profile image94
      Melissa A Smithposted 9 months ago in reply to this

My traffic has steadily increased with pethelpful's introduction. Around 200%.

6. UnnamedHarald profile image95
      UnnamedHaraldposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Some CPM rates have almost doubled (non-niche).

2. janshares profile image88
    jansharesposted 9 months ago

Compared to March, yes. No huge surges lately but steady increases in traffic. Overall, looking better.

1. hclpd profile image89

Glad to know smile

3. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 9 months ago

As they are constantly snipping bits of my hubs and then putting them in their new homes my views have gone down really badly. I hope its only while they are doing this, and soon it will go back up I hope, fingers crossed....!

4. Lipnancy profile image94
    Lipnancyposted 9 months ago

Yes. Over the past two weeks my traffic has steadily gone up 100%. I am very pleased. Time to publish some fresh articles because I am feeling more confident.

1. hclpd profile image89

I feel the same way. Already have a couple of drafts in the progress smile

5. spartucusjones profile image90
    spartucusjonesposted 9 months ago

I have 11 hubs that were transferred to SpinDitty and these hubs have all experienced nice increases in traffic. At least early on it appears that the niche site strategy might be working. Checking my stats, my top 11 Hubs with the most traffic were all transfers (and accounted for 85% of my total traffic). This does mean that the non transferred Hubs might start to suffer, but in my case most of the non transferred hubs were low traffic to begin with.

working