jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Walking Dead No Man's Land - Game Guide with Ti

1. Steve DaSilva331 profile image60
    Steve DaSilva331posted 14 months ago

Hey Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Walking Dead No Man's Land - Game Guide with Tips and Tricks (must be signed in to view). I followed all the guidelines, included accuarate information, videos, pictures, and I spent over three weeks writing my guide. Please help me out. What am I missing here?

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 14 months ago in reply to this

One of the videos says "This Video is Private", and I can't view it.  The title is a little long, but not a huge issue.  The pictures may be part of the problem, as they are screenshots of a pixelated game. That isn't your fault, as they are what they are, but the QAP has no way of knowing this.  Content-wise, it seems to be coherent, complete, and thorough, but seems to be less about tips and tricks to the game, and more an overview.   Maybe email the HP team to see if they have any suggestions as to why it did not pass QAP.

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 14 months ago

Also, your Amazon capsule to a Walking Dead action figure has little to do with the game, other than it is The Walking Dead.  Maybe, instead of the action figure, you put an Amazon capsule linking to one of the console based Walking Dead games instead, and say why you like that game, as well.

Steve DaSilva331posted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the tips! I will make those adjustments and resubmit it. Thanks again.

2. Steve DaSilva331 profile image60

I just republished the article. Mind checking it out now? I hope its better. I worked so hard on this! lol

3. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 14 months ago

The improvements you made are great!!  Should be no problems now.

Still didn't get approved. I'm at a loss for words sad

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image92
        Anna Marie Bowmanposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Best advice I can give you is to email the HubPages team and ask them.  I have no idea.

working