jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

From 'Not Featured - Quality' to 'Not Published' after polishing

1. robredman profile image80
    robredmanposted 5 months ago

One of my hub (c) started with 65 and suddenly fell to 53 and became 'Not Featured - Quality' . Hubbers suggested me it was because of the spelling, grammar and some media.

So I edited the hub with a help of a native American writer and replaced the images then published again.
    Just now I've received an email and it says "Heads up! It looks like your Hub is not cleared for publication because it did not pass the Quality Assessment Process (QAP)."  and now the title looks brown in the 'stats' so that means 'Not Published'

How come after I edited a hub with an American native writer and replace the images, the hub become ''Not Published' ?

Please gurus... have a look at the hub and do some suggestions to get it featured.
    http://hubpages.com/travel/A-crescent-s … ach-lovers

1. makingamark profile image77
      makingamarkposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I think maybe you don't realise that as soon as a hub become "unpublished" nobody can see it except you and the HubPages team.

robredmanposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Yeah. I forgot that.
        I think maybe this is the reason : http://hubpages.com/community/forum/136 … rce-a-spam

What do you think?

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Just because you edit a Hub with "an American native writer" doesn't guarantee it will fix a Hub. 

Just because someone is from America and English is their first language does not mean they automatically know how to edit Hubs and get them published.

Robredman, you've only been here six days, have you even read the rules and guidelines for getting content published here?  It's not easy, even for people who have strong English skills.

robredmanposted 5 months ago in reply to this

I did a lot of research and googling before I start to writing Hubs. I've been visiting "Learning Center" for a couple of months before I wrote my first Hub.

What I am trying to say by "edit a Hub with "an American native writer" " is there are no grammar and spelling mistakes in the Hub. And, I replaced the images which are taken by me and friends.

So I wonder why the Hub became NOT PUBLISHED.

I am afraid to edit and publish again because it's already 'Not Published' once and I read somewhere "edit and publishing, again and again, may lead your hubs to get deleted."

So I am looking for some tips to guess what is the exact problem with the Hub before I edit it again.
        This Hubber replies  http://hubpages.com/community/forum/136 … ost2810885 helped me as the way I was expecting.

You have more than 9 years experience here and I do not. I expected some tips from your experience that may help to improve the Hub. That's all.