jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Humans and Animals

1. Ae Clane profile image62
    Ae Claneposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Humans and Animals. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. erorantes profile image34
    erorantesposted 8 months ago

The title of your hub about humans and animals is a great idea. It needs a lot of work to be ready. You need to read hub pages learning center. The requirements to feature your hub are there. You need to read them. Good luck with your hub.

3. Annsalo profile image84
    Annsaloposted 8 months ago

It's copy and pasted from another article you wrote on a different site. That is a violation of Hubpages TOS.

4. Ae Clane profile image62

Thank you for the reply, erorantes.

5. Ae Clane profile image62

Thank you for the reply, Annsalo.

1. Shermeck profile image78
      Shermeckposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Elaborate your idea more. It is too concentrated. It needs more explanation to make it clearer and closer to understanding. And please double check the grammar and sentence structure. This also needs improvement!

6. Ae Clane profile image62

Thank you for the reply, Shermeck.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 8 months ago

"Though humans and animals both are sexual, humans are distinguished from animals, for humans have morality, for humans have prudence. Morality, and prudence, that animals do not have. However, humans disobey morality. Humans disuse prudence. For them, they are neither moral nor prudent. For them, they are just sexual. Humans, known for having morality, actually, are immoral humans. Humans, known for having prudence, actually, are imprudent humans"

...I'm sorry but that's about as far as I got before my eyes glazed over. It just goes 'round and 'round and 'round ...

8. Ae Clane profile image62

Thank you for the reply, FatFreddysCat.

working