jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Parents and Society

1. Ae Clane profile image61
    Ae Claneposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Parents and Society. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. RTalloni profile image85
      RTalloniposted 8 months ago in reply to this

It's difficult to know where to begin.  1) The way the piece is written makes it difficult to follow. and it seems to be written from the perspective of a young person who is angry at their parents.  2) A large segment of most cultures' populations are made up of parents so my guess is that this will not be appreciated by many.  No person is perfect, parents included, but children need parents, and many children attest to the fact that their parents were a huge blessing in their lives.

2. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I realise your hubs are published as prose poetry, but some of them are difficult to read. Too many repeated words and similar sentences. Imagine someone trying to read them on a phone or tablet. It looks like you took three words: 'enlightenment' 'truth' and 'refine', and presented them in as many mixed up sentences you could muster.

I have read some of your other hubs and they all have similar problems. Work on your formatting, splitting the text up into one or two lines. Make it look like poetry.

2. Ae Clane profile image61

Thank you for the reply, RTalloni.

3. Ae Clane profile image61

Thank you for the reply, theraggededge.

working