jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

is the usage of word'crack our brains', correct for the title?

1. NuIfEm profile image61
    NuIfEmposted 8 months ago

Hi, everyone. I'm writing a draft for a hub, the title is
    'Zombie games that may crack our brains'
    I search for the definition.If i'm not mistaken,it means to think thoroughly.
    In the article I want to share zombie games that require thinking. So, what do you think about the title?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 months ago in reply to this

I have never heard the expression "crack our brains". To me it sounds like 'causing a severe brain injury', rather than 'thinking thoroughly'. 

Maybe you are looking for a word like "stimulate", "activate" or even "Jump-start"?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
        Rochelle Frankposted 8 months ago in reply to this

On the other hand--  after looking up the phrase-- I am apparently too old and this is part of the younger generation's phraseology. It might work for those into zombie games.
        I would, however, capitalize words of the title.

NuIfEmposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Nah, I might made up the word. Anyway, thanks for replying again (:

2. NuIfEm profile image61

Oh..thanks for the word suggestion, Rochelle Frank

2. Jay C OBrien profile image83
      Jay C OBrienposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Research growing industries, learn a skill and go to work.  Do not spend time of Zombie Games or articles thereon.

That is not what I'm good at as im not an expert of the field But,you are right though. I've still a lot to be learnt. However, I can't go to work for the moment. Its because my mother does not allow me to find a job outside. So, I only applied for a dropship agent job online I've been approved  by email and now I will try to advertise their products through internet.As for the zombie article, I'll forget about it and write about something else Thanks for replying, Jay C O Brien

working