jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Reality and Truth

1. Ae Clane profile image60
    Ae Claneposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Reality and Truth. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Can you stop posting these requests, please?

You have been given feedback that applies to all your hubs. You are obviously not putting any of it into practice because they are all the same.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image92
        FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Harsh but true....

Aw, I don't mean to be harsh. Sorry.

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image89
          Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Is there a certain point when we can classify these as spam, and report them?  I have seen these same posts, from the same person for two or three days now. She posted them again today, and made no changes at all since her last post asking for feedback.  It's like she just wants people to click on the link to get traffic and attention.  It seems as if we have stumbled on an unintended consequence of this new feature.

No, I think the hubber doesn't realise the problem. Most people use the facility sensibly, so I don't think it should stop. I might need it myself if I write another hub smile

2. lisavollrath profile image93
    lisavollrathposted 15 months ago

I've read through a handful of the Hubs for which you've requested feedback. In general, they are unreadable, too short, and miscategorized. These pieces might do better on your own blog, rather than at HubPages.

3. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 15 months ago

LOLWTFOMG This is one of the best troll accounts that's popped up in a while.  All the hubs are categorized as "prose poetry" -- a time-tested troll tactic because that category undergoes less scrutiny in QAP. They all have titles of the form "Abstract Concept and Other Abstract Concept"  and contain gibberish like

Unsuccessful adults are not successful. Unsuccessful adults know what makes adolescents unsuccessful, but, unsuccessful adults, still, do not know what makes adolescents successful, for they themselves remain unsuccessful. Unknown adults are not known.

It's filling up the forum feed with feedback requests now lol lol lol  lol lol lol lol lol lol

4. Solaras profile image91
    Solarasposted 15 months ago

I think if you add "Donald Trump" to the title, you will really have something going.

5. Ae Clane profile image60
    Ae Claneposted 15 months ago

Thank you for your replies. I'll stop posting.

working