I'd like feedback on my Hub: 5 Useful tips to start your own online business.

1. Erick Clifford profile image56
    Erick Cliffordposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 5 Useful tips to start your own online business. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 10 months ago

Your article reads a bit as though English is not your first language.

"Certainly, nowadays technology is getting further and it's covering many aspects of our life like work." That's an awkward opening sentence. Why not "Technology impacts our daily lives in many ways" ?

"... that will actually prepare you for the entrepreneur world ..." That should be entrepreneurial world, or the world of entrepreneurs.

"There are lots of successful online entrepreneurs that start (who started) from the bottom and now they're leaders and have them (their) own empires."

"You need to be specific and find something new, something people mostly need and nobody (or not much people or places) are offering." Should be "... something people need and nobody else is offering."

These are just a few of the grammatical errors; there are many more.

Your article is too short. HP asks for a minimum of 700 words. There are no images to add interest.

You really need to spend some time reading the HP Learning Center material.

3. Erick Clifford profile image56
    Erick Cliffordposted 10 months ago

Thank you so much! I'll do my best editing so it can be published it again.

working