jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Need a bit of advice on my hub please

1. Matthew Hughes profile image80
    Matthew Hughesposted 8 months ago

Hey guys I put up my third hub yesterday, which hasn't been published as it needs revision. My last 2 hubs got featured straight away, and I don't have any idea what exactly needs revision as I can't see any notes or haven't had an email. Is there any way I can find out what it is that's holding it back?

If I take a while to reply it's because I'm working for the next 10 hours sorry.

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

You have to post the link you've received from QAP, otherwise we can't see it.

Edit: Are you sure it's not simply pending? They take a while sometimes.

Matthew Hughesposted 8 months ago in reply to this

Sorry, here's the link. It says needs revising. The confusing part is that this hub has a higher score than my last 2, and they were both featured.

http://hubpages.com/politics/The-United … -Drawbacks

1. theraggededge profile image93
          theraggededgeposted 8 months ago in reply to this

It says 'no longer published'.

Matthew Hughesposted 8 months ago in reply to this

That's the only link they gave me to access it. When I finish work I'll tinker with it and re publish and see what happens smile

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image89
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 8 months ago

I can't see it, as it says "No longer published", but a bit of advice I can give is that the title needs a little work.  Maybe something a little snappier, like 'The Drawbacks of the UK in the EU', or 'The UK & The EU: The Drawbacks'. Now, this won't solve the problem of it not being published, but it may help having a smoother title.

My best advice, email the HubPages team and see if they can give you advice.  Also, when you are editing, or writing, a Hub, look to the top right.  There will be a blue box with tips to help craft a quality hub, including word count, pictures, video, etc.  Use that as a writing guide.

working