jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Need a bit of advice on my hub please

1. Matthew Hughes profile image79
    Matthew Hughesposted 13 months ago

Hey guys I put up my third hub yesterday, which hasn't been published as it needs revision. My last 2 hubs got featured straight away, and I don't have any idea what exactly needs revision as I can't see any notes or haven't had an email. Is there any way I can find out what it is that's holding it back?

If I take a while to reply it's because I'm working for the next 10 hours sorry.

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

You have to post the link you've received from QAP, otherwise we can't see it.

Edit: Are you sure it's not simply pending? They take a while sometimes.

Matthew Hughesposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Sorry, here's the link. It says needs revising. The confusing part is that this hub has a higher score than my last 2, and they were both featured.

http://hubpages.com/politics/The-United … -Drawbacks

1. theraggededge profile image96
          theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

It says 'no longer published'.

Matthew Hughesposted 13 months ago in reply to this

That's the only link they gave me to access it. When I finish work I'll tinker with it and re publish and see what happens smile

2. Anna Marie Bowman profile image91
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 13 months ago

I can't see it, as it says "No longer published", but a bit of advice I can give is that the title needs a little work.  Maybe something a little snappier, like 'The Drawbacks of the UK in the EU', or 'The UK & The EU: The Drawbacks'. Now, this won't solve the problem of it not being published, but it may help having a smoother title.

My best advice, email the HubPages team and see if they can give you advice.  Also, when you are editing, or writing, a Hub, look to the top right.  There will be a blue box with tips to help craft a quality hub, including word count, pictures, video, etc.  Use that as a writing guide.

working