jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Info Tempat Pariwisata Di Indonesia

1. Rendika12 profile image62
    Rendika12posted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Info Tempat Pariwisata Di Indonesia (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. NuIfEm profile image62
      NuIfEmposted 5 months ago in reply to this

Perhaps, change the title to english. Not everyone on this site know the meaning, unless after translated. Here's a suggestion:Information about tourism attractions in Indonesia

As for me, I do understand Indonesia language because my mother's descendant are Javanese. 4 months ago, I went to Bandung with my family smile

Other than that,you could add more details about the places in the pictures. Tell us the reason,why do you want people to visit your country?

Anyway, Indonesia is so wonderful and its scenery is beautiful.
      I would like to go to the island and do sea-walking again smile

1. Rendika12 profile image62
        Rendika12posted 5 months ago in reply to this

Oh yeah? wow, very interesting.

hmm .. I just want to tell people about interesting places in Indonesia. Maybe I'll try better.

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 5 months ago

Sorry to say that your grasp of English grammar is not good enough to pass QA. Your "article" is really just a series of pictures with captions, most of which start with a lower-case letter that should be upper case. HP likes at least 700 words for an article to be approved. There are several spelling errors. You need to read the Learning Centre and work on your grammar.

3. Jesse Drzal profile image82
    Jesse Drzalposted 5 months ago

The at least 700-word threshold is not correct. There are featured hubs on here with much less than that.

4. Anna Marie Bowman profile image94
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 5 months ago

In the small block of text, it says that it includes all the information about visiting Indonesia, but all your Hub has is some pictures with captions.  It has no information regarding the destination, accommodations or anything that would be even remotely helpful. I could get more information doing a google image search.  Also, your title is either not in English, or I just don't understand it.

5. Rendika12 profile image62
    Rendika12posted 5 months ago

okay, thanks for the response. I will try to correct words and equip with more details